Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Low mood


Monday, 8 June 2020


Since last week, I've felt low mood, weak and tired. I cannot concentrate on doing one thing, instead the whole day I'm doing many things. At the end of the day, I accomplished nothing.

I have written a few write-up halfway, but unable to finish them. I wanted to continue but my mind somehow is blank. I will slowly continue to write 

I really feel very terrible when I having this mood. I've been active for quite some time, yet this low mood came back again.


Dear God, please help me to be strong and active again so I can continue my writing and daily activities.




No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...