Saturday, June 27, 2020

Get-together again


Sunday, 21 June 2020


It was beginning of March since MCO started l last saw my darling until this Sunday (21/6) My heart was full of happiness and joy as we can go out again.

Earlier one night, he asked if I want to go to Penang Hill together with Teik and his family, I agreed. My heart was full of trilled as I haven’t been there since 2012.

My darling fetched around 11 am and we stopped over at the recycle center. Together in Teik's car, we headed to Penang Hill. It was really good to see the road is full of vehicles again.

When we headed to Air Itam road towards to Penang Hill. My goodness! There was a long queue of cars going on that road. We follow the queue of cars until near outside Penang Hill and saw lots of people going in.  We drove near U-turn road and turn back. I was slightly disappointed as we unable to go up the hill

So we decided to go to Tesco Jelutong. When we arrived at the parking lot, there were only a few cars. We manage to park at the OKU parking lot. We straight went up to the 2nd floor, the grocery dept.

As we enter there was a long queue to take everyone's tempreture and write down our names (due to MCO). A few policemen were there to guard the place. 
I was glad I bought some of the items I wanted.

After buying everything, we went to Medan Selera Food Court for lunch. All the tables were slightly far apart and two persons were allowed to use one table. My darling and I shared a plate of hot mee.

After our meal, we went back to the center and enjoy the afternoon chit-chatting. It was a nice time gathering again.  Though we didn't manage to go to Penang Hill, spending our time in Tesco and at the center was enjoyable enough.





No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...