Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Enemies are back


Monday, 15 June 2020


The scariest thing of my life is back again!  Since the beginning of this month, my spasm started attacking me again.  When it came, I thought it lasted only a day. Never release it slowly attack me more day by day. 

Since then, mostly my left leg muscle keeps pulling and my body and legs become very stiff. I have difficulty in sitting and pushing my wheelchair too. My movement becomes very slow.

It's very frustrating as it kept me from doing more things that I intend to do. When my spasm attacks me, it draws the strength out from my body and I become tired and weaker.

At the same time, I have low mode and feels very tired though I cannot do much throughout the day.

Dear God, please take away my spasm
Please give me more strength to do daily things
Dear God, please do help me!

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...