Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Only five minutes


Wednesday, 10 June 2020




One week past so fast and my dental day is here again. My appointment is at 11 am when I arrived there were many people at the reception area. I thought I'm able to collect my denture today, but again it turns out otherwise.

While waiting quite long at the reception area I wrote my journal. The nurse called my name and wheeled me in. I thought I have to transfer to the chair but luckily did not.  What Dr. Edric did was only measure/fit in my denture. It took only 5mins. I still unable to collect my denture, instead I have come again another week.

It's tiring to and fro weekly to the dental.  After I'm out of the room, the nurse pushed me to the front counter. I waited quite long for my turn to make an appointment as others were queuing up to make payment. 

After I got the appointment date, I wheel myself down to the main lobby. Luckily Janice arrived at the same time a staff saw me and pushed me to our car.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...