Friday, June 05, 2020

An Agony


Wednesday, 3 June 2020



Today is the second treatment for my root canal.  I thought it was only filing up the root canal only, Never did I know it was a long procedure. 

My appointment was at 10.30 am, When I reached the dental dept., I was surprised there were only a few people. I straight went to the restroom to ease myself. It's difficult if the doctor my treatment teeth halfway, I need to ease myself. That's a problem and tiring to get up and down the chair.

When I came out of the restroom, the nurse was waiting for me (thank God I need not have to wait). I thought today there will not be any injection done but I was wrong again. The first thing after I lye down on the chair, an injection was given to me. Luckily, it was only slight pain.

I'm unable to describe the procedure, but it took around one and a half hours.  Halfway through it, the doctor asks me to go for an x-ray. I have to get down from the chair again with the help of the nurse. She straight wheeled me to the x-ray room. Luckily, there was no one inside. The staff immediately attended to me.

Even though, lying on the chair yet my neck was in pain but have to bear it up.  At the same time, I wasn't allowed to close my mouth the whole time, and jaw was so painful. I felt like I was going through surgery and I was under the air con whole time and my limbs felt so cold. 

Earlier before started, I told Dr. Edric I will do denture with him. So the procedure ends, he did a mold for my upper teeth. Another time I have to go again to fix my denture 

It was real agony during that whole time. I felt a great relief after it was done. 

The nurse wheeled me to the reception area. When the time to pay the bill, I have some problem with the payment. I called Janice for help, within 15mins she came and we settled the bill.

Thank God everything was over that morning. I felt so relieved. 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...