Monday, June 01, 2020

Spasm


Sunday, 31 May 2020


Today like any other Sundays, I didn't do anything much throughout the day. But my body wasn't feeling good at all and I have some fear in me. My spasm is attacking me again after it left me for the past two years. This is my greatest fear as it’s preventing me from doing my daily things

The whole of my left leg muscle is so tight and keeps pulling me. The nerve also attacked my body limbs and my movement is very slow in doing. I feel not active at all and feel very tired.

No one knows the difficulties I feel.  I, myself know the terrible feeling inside my body.

Dear God, please take away the spasm inside me, so that I can be strong and do everything again. Please take away my fear too.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...