Friday, May 29, 2020

Ant Bite


Wednesday, 27 May 2020

Today the frightening day has arrived for my dental appointment again. When the lobby staff pushed me up to the dental department, there were many people at the counter area.

When I reached the counter area, I straight went to the restroom as I will take some with my toileting. When I came out (restroom), I waited around 10mins when the nurse called me and pushed me into the Dr. room.

Today Dr. Edric is supposed to do root canal for my top right tooth. Actually, the most frightening thing is the injection. Even though it's like a small ant bite, every time I get an injection, my spasm will attack me. But this time it wasn't that painful. so my spasm didn't attack me much.

The root canal procedure took only half an hour. Luckily it wasn't that difficult and I stayed cool and calm. I need to come again another week to complete the filling.

After finish, the nurse wheels me to the reception area and paid my bill, I called Janice and waited for her at the lobby. I saw a nurse was using a scanning machine for the temperature in the lobby when people who go in. I never realized when I went in, the nurse scans me, I only knew they took my temperature. 

Thank God, everything was over that morning.  I felt so relieved and also tired.
  



No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...