Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Fearful time


Wednesday, 29 April 2020

Fearful Time

Since last weekend I have been getting severe pain again on my right mold tooth. I made a few appointments in GH dental a month ago but was postponed due to MCO. Until this week, my tooth was too painful and my cheek was swollen too. Not only that, the same time my left top tooth which I did filling beginning of this month was in pain too.

Earlier this week I made an appointment for dental in Adventist Hospital.  Thank God, they gave me a slot on Wednesday 29/4. Janice dropped me there alone. Staff at the ground reception saw me, and he wheeled me up to the 5th floor. When I reached there, I saw many staff and patients around the counter. Other patients' were waiting to see their doctors' too. 

While waiting, I was uncertain, and fear creeps in me on what Dr. Edric Yeap would do to my teeth. When I went into the room, we discussed my teeth and agreed to extract both right top teeth as they had given me lots of pain.

Dr. Edric was patient with me, when he started injecting my teeth, my head and limbs started shaking (due to my nerve). His assistance nurse had to hold my head tightly. He had some difficulty with the extraction as the root was too deep. When everything was over, I felt so relieved. But nerve was all over my body and there was severe pain on my teeth.  When I came home, I immediately took my medication for my spasm.

Thank God for giving the braveness to face the extraction ordeal alone. 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...