Sunday, April 26, 2020

Argument


Thursday,  23 April 2020


Being a disabled child, my mum never seems to listen to me advising her in daily things. Telling her good things, like don't eat this food as it will affect her body in pain. Not only about that, but other daily things. Telling her too much will turn out to be an argument. So I would avoid the topic. I love and care for my mum very much, that's why I wanted the good things for her. 

But when Janice advice/tell her things, she will surely listen quietly without arguing. It has always been like that since last time

I feel very frustrated, angry with myself as mum doesn't want to listen to my advice. As I know/feel, parents will not listen to their disabled child, but prefer to listen to their able-bodied child.  This I how I feel.



P/S:  The past few days, I don't have the mood to write. Feel tired, bored with life .. etc..

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...