Sunday, April 12, 2020

Fearful Thoughts



Sunday, 5 April 2020


At this present moment, mum and I are staying in our apartment without any maid with us. Mum and I together with Janice help are able to handle our place.

Since Julie pass away, mum has been helping me with my daily routine. I, myself will do whatever I can.
Since last week, mum has been taking some "cold" fruits which elderly people are not supposed to take. 

Last weekend, after her morning bath, mum felt her whole back got muscle pull and she wasn't able to get up from her bed. I thought her muscle was just a while, but it was worst than I thought.

When Janice came to see us, mum was lying on the bed and her body was in pain. Not only her back was in pain, she felt nausea and couldn't eat anything at all.

I was in my room feeling frightened and fearful thoughts came to my mind. "Why suddenly she became so serious" Who will help me if she continues to be in bed and unable to get up etc?.  Other bad and negative thoughts played in my mind too

Janice continues to let her eat or drink, but she was unable to. During lunchtime, Janice gave her a nausea table and she rested the whole afternoon. I had lunch alone and felt very lonely as mum and I always eat together. After lunch, Janice came to help me onto the bed to rest.

I was very worried that mum couldn't eat and get up from bed the whole day.  We let her rest afternoon till evening. After her rest, I was relieved that she was able to get up from the bed. Janice gave her some liquid food together medication for her back muscle.

During dinnertime, we felt very happy that she was able to eat regular food, moved and walked like usual again.

I felt relief and thank God for taking away mum’s back muscle pain. She was able to be her normal self again.


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...