Saturday, November 05, 2005

Autumn morning





Day 3 – 3rd Oct 03 – Visit to Tochigi High School

We woke up early that morning as we had to go down for breakfast before we adjourned to visit Tochigi High School. Since it was still early and the bus has not arrived, Mr. Noguchi took us all for a walk to see the nearby houses. There were few shops selling cookies and sweets. We went into one of the shops’ and mum bought few things, so did the Thai ladies. Nearby the shops', there was long, beautiful lake, we took a walk round the lake and saw many fishes swimming. It was really nice taking a morning fresh air and admiring the scenery.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...