Saturday, November 19, 2005

What a great and interesting experience

The seminal started around 1pm and Ms. Tasaki was the Master of Ceremony of that afternoon. She began with few speeches later presentation of few wheelchairs to the other countries. After the presentation, there was a video clips’ of the boys who went to Thailand and few other poor countries to repair wheelchairs and donated to other countries as well. The boys shared about their experience in the poorer countries. They showed more activities in Thailand and how the boys learnt some of language and dances too. It was touching to see their interview as many of them cried when talk about their experience but sadly I don’t understand what they were saying.

After the video chips, there was a short break, so they took me for a rest as my back was killing me. Do you know they put me to rest? Since they couldn’t find me a place, they put onto a long table to stretch my body. It was like an operating table. A kind Japanese lady stayed with me. I rested only about 10mins. Each country presented a short speech about how they feel about the wheelchair they received. I didn’t get to watch the presentation, as out for a rest.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...