Monday, November 21, 2005

No butterfly in the stomach


Luckily when I came into the hall it was just in time for my presentation. Ai Na gave a short presentation before she introduced me to everyone. I gave a very nice and short speech together with Ms. Eiko, my translator. Thank God at that moment, I didn’t have butterfly in my stomach or else I would be having difficulty in speaking. I spoke very slow and as Ms. Eiko needed to translate English to Japanese. I did not look up at the audience, if I did, I would be more nervous and I don’t think I could even speak. So what I did was concentrated on my paper.

I shared with them my feeling, desire and dream of having a motorized wheelchair. My dream came true because of them. I could move around very easier in the Complex where I’m working. I was very grateful to all of them. And they would repair more motorized wheelchair for my other disabled friends who need wheelchair like mine. My speech lasted about 10mins. I was so relief and happy that I spoke very well and everyone understood how I felt.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...