Saturday, November 05, 2005

The place "Suki" was born....





Later, they (the students together with principal and other members of the board) took me and others round their school and see the place where they repaired my “Suki”. A student offered to wheel me round the school and followed behind were the other students. Wow! I was like a princess and I felt so wonderful being taken round with all my body guards

The morning was so fresh and cold. Since I could not communicate with the boys, I just enjoyed fresh air and a teacher showed me their school. There were many cameramen following us and taking photos.

They brought me and others into their workshop where there were many wheelchairs being repaired and others were ready to be taken to other countries. I even went to the place where my “Suki” being created, repaired and made. I couldn't believe myself until I saw with my own eyes where the place they made my “Suki” The workshop was big. Some ladies (members of the board) followed us too.

Not far from the workshop, there were some boys repairing unsed wheelchair. We watched them for a while before we left. It was really good for these boys to do something useful such as repairing wheelchair rather than doing something bad like eg: criminal, steeling etc.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...