Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ladies with Kimono suites


There was another back lane connected to the Temple. Mr. Noguchi took us to see the shops there and we bought some of the things. It was dinner time then when Mr. Noguchi and Mr. Nishino took us to a famous restaurant not far from the Temple. The restaurant was upstairs, so they pushed us up by a ramp. There were shops downstairs. It was quite small restaurant, with only a few tables. We were the only guess there and we took 2 tables. That was the first time I saw few waitress dress Kimono. They were very polite when serving us.

It got dark very early in Japan, as sun goes down even before 6pm. It was very nice experience waking along and across the street without any barrier. When we walked across the road, together with other Japanese at the zebra crossing, many cars stopped. It was really beautiful at nights with all the lights and the air was so cold. We went to a nearby shopping mall and catch a taxi back to YMCA Hotel

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...