Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Butterfly calling

Back at YMCA Hotel

We reached at the hotel before 8pm and we had the whole evening to ourselves as there were no more activities that night. We went to our room and rest for a while before I asked mum to push me downstairs as there was an Internet access at the lobby where everyone can check their email for free. Since I have nothing much to do that evening I checked my email.

Suddenly I heard a voice calling me, in the beginning I didn’t care because when I turned around I saw no one. But the voice called me again, I realized then it was Mr. Sasaki standing on first floor. He invited me to join them at the cafĂ© (they had a meeting earlier about the coming seminar), so I follow him up and saw the some other people that I didn’t recognize. Mr. Sasaki asked mum to join us so mum came down. Little did mum knew that few other friends were there too. Mr. Sasaki was kind enough to lend us his mobile phone to call home. We talked to dad and Julie for a while and were glad everything was alright at home.

After our phone call, we went back to our room. Later that night Ai Na came to our room and give me some briefing on the seminar for the next day. I was to give a speech during the seminar and when she (Ai Na) told me that there were about 200 people attending. Suddenly I got butterfly in my stomach! She even told I have a lady translator and few helpers to help me.

Anyhow, I didn’t want to think too much for that night as I was very tired. What I did was to pray for courage to speak well for the next day. Even before mum switched off the lights, I was already in dreamland!

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...