Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So trilling!

We continue our rounds and saw a ride that we could sit and that was “Pirate of the Caribbean”. There were lots of people queuing up for the ride. Since we have our disabled passes, the lady in change took us in to one corner. Inside the place was quite dark and water in the middle, but there were railings all sides.

We got into a boat and it took us round and we could see the olden days pirates’ which was made of creative down moving around. It was very dark and I was frightened at one part when the boat suddenly went down (like the waterfall). I screamed, but Ai Na hold me as she sat beside me. It was quite trilled at that moment, but later it was calmed again. I saw many pirates fighting and also many in prison and lots more. It was a nice experience.

After coming out, we checked out others interesting places whether we could go in, we nearly went into another place, but the guy in change saw our disabled pass he discouraged us from going in as it may be to dangerous to us disabled. We could not understand a single word they were telling us, so Ai Na had to explain to us.

To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...