Sunday, December 04, 2005

Such a big and beautiful place



When we went in, I feel as if I was in a dreamland! The whole place was so big and beautiful as I have never seen before. There were a lot of people everywhere most of them were Japanese. I saw a group of disabled friends too. I believe they were local people who went out for their Sunday outing.

There was photo session with Winnie the Pooh at one side and another was with Goopy. Wow! There were a lot of people queuing up taking photo with Winnie the Pooh, while only a few with Goopy. I never like Goopy, but since there were only a few people we were wheeled to take photo with him. I was looking forward for a photo with Winnie the Pooh as it was so cute, but sadly I didn’t have a chance. Later, when we went in, Ai Na told me I could take a photo with her as I had a disabled pass.


To be continue...

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...