Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Nice Meet Up




It was a casual afternoon where my friends and I gathered at Gurney Plaza. But it Kar Wei's "special day" I believe you all know what I mean, right? He need not have to mention as all of us (his close friends) already knew it, so we just had our usually gathering. It was really nice to see and have everyone's company there and it's not always that we have this gathering as individual has their own way to go.

While waiting for YT, Ken and Roger, Kar Wei, Annah Yeap and I had a simple lunch at Mac.Donald, our favourite place. The 4 of us have so much things to catched up with as we have not met for quite sometime. When the rest arrived around 2pm, they joint us and had some light food.

After everyone finish, we adjoured to the shops to check out what the new arrival. First, I went with Annah to Elle's shop but everything is so expensive, so went to Giornado's shop where the rest of my friends' were. They were choosing some clothes as there were on sales and discounts. It didn't interested me, so I went to Body Shop to buy something.

When everyone is done with the shopping, we went for a drink at Ipoh Street Restaurant and chit-chat before dismissed. It was a nice meet up with out you all.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...