Saturday, September 10, 2005

Spiritual Warfare

When the spirit inside you is low, you can feel very down, isn't it? This is the feeling I'm facing this whole week. Everytime when my spirit is down, emotionally also I feel very down. I can feel I'm at a warfare with the evil one. Everytime this happen, I have to call to great GOD for extra help to fight with "bad guy". I hate having this feeling because it can pull me real down and makes me think of all the unpleasent thing.

It's like the spiritual tug of war. The good and bad inside me are fighting. At this time I have to especially call for The Almightly God's to fight with the evil one. It's never easy to get over it, but with lots of prayers I can do it.

Despite this happen, I must never to give up but keep on going. With the GOD's help, I can still carry on.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...