Saturday, September 24, 2005

Changes and Choices

Changes and choices. That is what I wish to have, but I can never have the chance to earn it. To others, it's so simple, but never to me. If I'm still at my parent's roof, I will never will get the chages and choices in my life.

Sometimes, when going shopping with my family is a pain the neck. Why? Because the things I want to buy is not my choice. Most of the time it must suit their taste and not mine. Once a while, I got the chance to pick the choice of mine. Do you think that is fair to me? It is the same the when our family goes out for lunch or dinner. I seldom get the chance to choose the choice of the food I like. It's always my family ordering the food. Sometimes, when I order some food, it would turned out to be other things. Can you imagine that?

Most of the time, they will decide things for me, so how can I make my own desicion when they keep deciding most of things for me. That is why I seldom like to go out with my family, unless there is some special occasion. I would prefer going out with my friends and that is when I can get chance buy any anything I like.

I know my family love me very much, but it's time for me to make my own decision. I believe I have the right for that as I'm old enough.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...