Saturday, September 03, 2005

Have a safe trip, Aunty



It was a pleasure to have Aunty Elsie with us for the past a week. Yesterday at 11am, she a bus back to Kuala Lumpur. Aunty has migrated to Sydney, Australia for the past several years ago, but she would come back to Malaysia few years once to visit her family, relatives and friends. Everytime when she come out to Penang, she would surely put up in our house. Even though, she is now 79 years of age and she has gone through a major operation end of last year yet, she has not chance at all since her last visit here in 2002.

Aunty is a very nice lady who is very warm and friendly. She is a very active person and could travel alone without any company even at her age. I have no doubt she is a person who could easily build a friendship with anyone, because she has many friends not only in Sydney, Malaysia few other country too. When I think of her,I always wish to myself, how wonderful to have a grandma like her!

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...