Thursday, November 05, 2020

A Boring Month

 Saturday, 31 Oct 2020


The whole of last month (October) I didn't go to OT, Physio exercises due to CMCO at the State Prison behind GH. Though I wanted to go, Janice discourages me from going as afraid the Covid virus is there.  So, I had to quietly stay at home. I didn't go to my Psychiatrist's follow-up either instead I change the appointment date to mid of December.

I can say, I was at home every day. I went out with my darling only twice last month. On other Sundays' he was busy with other things.

Even though I have daily things to do, yet I felt bored and lonely as I'm in my room day and night. I continue to do one thing after another, yet my feelings are the same. 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...