Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Stamp/First Day Cover Collection

Monday, 9 November 2020


Lately, I took out my boxes of old stamps and first-day cover which I have kept them since years ago. Last time I collected a lot of stamps, washed, and place them into albums. Janice and my dad also used to keep lots of stamp albums and a lot of them were also unwashed stamps and from all over the world. They passed them all on to me.

Since I am unable to go out at this time of CMCO, I occupied my time arranging, wash, and take pictures of my stamps and first-day cover to sell. I'm slowly doing as there are a lot of them.

I'm doing all these things to occupy my day and especially my mind so that I don't keep thinking of negative things.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...