Sunday, November 29, 2020

Weak neck

 Friday, 27 Nov 2020

 

Since I was a teenager my neck was very soft. I was not able to sit up with my head straight. It kept flopping down. As to keep my head up and straight, my class teacher (Cikgu Joe) made a headrest for me. Even with the headrest, my head still falls. Some of my school friends who saw me would push my head up.

I can say I hate the headrest, but what to do as it was to support my head. But thank God, in 1990 after my major spinal surgery in KL God strengthen my neck. I need not had to used it anymore from then on.  I felt really happy at that time.

But now I feel sad my neck is getting weaker again. Last time I could sit the whole day without feeling neck/shoulder having pain. For the past few months when I sit, my neck keeps having muscle pain. I have to put a headboard to rest my head.

My fear now is my neck gets weaker, but I cannot do anything. My life is in God's hand. I can only pray that God will continue to strengthen my neck. 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...