Thursday, November 26, 2020

Take a break

Sunday, 22 Nov 2020

 

I thought this whole month of CMCO I will not able to meet my darling, but to my surprised, on Sunday (22/11) he wants to bring me out. I was happy that he understands I felt very bored at home.

We cannot go to any shopping mall, so the only place he can bring is to his center. When he came (to bring me there), he told me they are cooking steamboat. I was happy in joining them. After arrived at their center, my daring started cutting and prepare the dishes for the steamboat. Teik wasn't there, but later he arrived with his daughters. Teik started to heat up and put the dishes into the steamboat pot. There were around 10 dishes, some dishes they bought and some were given by outsiders.

It was nice and fun having lunch with them. I quietly eat while listen to them chatting. Later Teik son join us. It has been quite some time since I last saw Teik three children together. Everyone was enjoying the steamboat.

Later that afternoon, while chatting, we talked about my wheelchair tire and break which was not working well.  Teik wheelchair tire was better, so he changed my tire with his. He also tightens my wheelchair break. I felt happy as that afternoon he could change for me.

Since there were a lot of steamboats left, my daring prepared the food for me to bring home. After getting ready for everything, he brings me home. I felt happy to be with their company and to be at my darling side.

 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...