Thursday, November 19, 2020

Trap Again At Home

 Monday, 16 November 2020

 

As of last week (9 Nov) CMCO starts again for a month for Semenanjung Malaysia. So I’m stuck at home and cannot go anywhere again. The most terrible thing is I cannot meet my darling for another month.

I canceled my physio appointment for tomorrow (17 Nov) In fact, I can go but I didn’t want to. There are many people in the physio dept and not the same in OT dept. Their room only has a few staff and patients So, I stay at home.

People always say home is where the heart is. But my home is like a prison to me. Even though I have my loving family with me, all the good food to eat, and everything I have in my home. The thing I feel is "loneliness and unhappiness in my heart.

When CMCO people are still able to go out to work and do daily things, But for me, I'm 24 hours at home. Though I occupied my time doing so many things, yet I feel frustrated, lonely, bored, and other feeling too. This is how I feel every day.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...