Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Agony Starts Again

Wednesday, 2 September 2020 

It has been four months since I last went to Adventist Hospital for the treatment of my teeth. Since the past week, my left bottom tooth started having pain again. From then on, the pain becomes more severe that I have to call the dental dept. for an appointment. Luckily they managed to give me on 2/9 morning.

My appointment was at 10 am, when I reached the lobby, I saw the regular Chinese staff and he pushed me up. I was at the dental reception area within a few minutes, the regular nurse came to push me into the room. 

It was quite a tiring task climbing up the chair even with the nurse's help. When Dr. Edric check my teeth and told me that my molar tooth has gone inside the root. He needs an x-ray, so with the nurse's help, I had to get down the chair again.

There was no patient in the x-ray room, so a few minutes of waiting outside, the nurse pushed me in. It was so terrible when the staff put a root inside my mouth for the x-ray. I felt like vomiting. Luckily within minutes, it was over.

After I got back and Dr. saw my x-ray, he gave me a few options about my tooth. Extract my tooth and fix a denture or can do root canal procedures. Because my tooth was in pain, I asked him to extract it. When he gave me an injection, my body was tense up again. I tried my best to relax.

It was difficult and hard to extract my tooth. But, Dr.took sometime to pull it out. At last, the agony was over. Even though the whole procedure was only an hour, but I felt it was longer than that.

Thank you, God, for helping me throughout my tooth extraction.

 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...