Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Broken Hearted

 Friday, 21 August 2020   


Boccia has been my favorite sport/game since 2000 when I started playing. I was happy to participate in all tournaments.

On 12 August, my Boccia coach gave me the news that Malaysia Sukan Negara (MSN) they have limited the age to 45 years of age for all athletes. My heart completely broke down and tears drop down on my cheek. It was the saddest news as I'm over age and I'm not able to play in any competition anymore.

That few days before my coach inform me, I ordered a set of Boccia ball from Denmark (which is very expensive). I have wanted to buy the ball since last year but wasn't successful.

I yearn so to buy "my own set of the ball". When I ordered the ball, I felt so happy. I thought I can play in the coming competition, but never did I know that I would never get the chance to play anymore.

When my coach heard I have ordered Boccia ball, he helped me to find a buyer. Within a week, he found a buyer for me, he is also a Boccia player from Sarawak. I feel so thankful to God that He helped me to find a buyer in a short time. 

Though I was broken hearted, as I cannot play Boccia anymore. I'm not able to do anything but accept it..All Paralimpiad games will be my memory for a long time.

 

 

 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...