Monday, September 28, 2020

Low Mood

Wednesday, 16 Sept 2020

 

Since the beginning of this month, I don't have the mood to write even though I wanted to express my feelings/thoughts into words. I have many things in mind I say, but I cannot put in writing.

At the same time, my twisted ankle gave me so much terrible pain. The pain made me very weak and I felt very tired the whole day.

Every single day, I felt so terrible. My ankle was swollen and painful, I completely have no mood. What I did were only some minor daily things. 

Even though I have the pain, I still went out to my therapy, check-up, outing as usual. I slowly get into the car.

Life has to go on despite on whatever happens

 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...