Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Increase of Medication

Thursday, 24 Sept 2020

 

 A month has passed since my last follow up and I went again on 24/9 morning.

Janice dropped me and pushed up to Psychiatrist Dept and left me there. She helps me drop my card in the box. There weren't many people on that day.

Around 20mins, the staff at the counter called my name to take blood pressure. I wheeled to the back of the room. There were three to four persons before me. After finishing my pressure test, I went back to the front.

As the front door of the doctor's room was open, I saw my doctor was discussing another doctor. After that, my name was called. A Malay lady doctor (I believe she was the head of doctor as she has her room) saw me. She went through my file and blood test paper. She told me my thyroid can lead to having a low mood. I also told her, I won't be going to the counseling anymore as it was a too-short time and I have other check-ups to go too. She also increases slightly my depression medication. I was in her room for around half-hour.

After I left, I pushed myself down to the lobby but I didn't take my medicine as needed to queue up. I called Janice to fetch me. At that time when I was in the lobby, there were so many cars fetching their family members. All the cars jam up in the lobby, which made Janice slow in fetching me.

At last, I saw her. Thank you, God, for the morning.

 

 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...