Thursday, October 08, 2020

Spasm Attacked

 

 Friday, 2 October 2020

 

This week has passed and the weekend is here again.  In the past weeks, my body condition has not been very stable – someday I’m in good condition (I’m able to do my part-time job and daily things). But certain days, I feel terrible as my spasm attack me severely until I had to lie in bed.

It makes me feel frustrated that I’m not able to the things I wanted to do. Even though I want to do things, my movement would be very slow. So, I need to take things easy and relax more. This is something which I dislike because I have been always on the move.    

This is beyond my body control and I cannot do anything except to relax and accept it.

 

 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...