Tuesday, October 20, 2020

My Life Photos

 Saturday, 17 Oct 2020


Lately, I have been changing my photo albums and went through all my photos. From childhood days until today, I have changed so much with God's grace. He gives me life until this very day.

I feel happy to see all my photos of my family outings, my close friends, my activities and outings with friends, my outstation and overseas trips, my boccia sports, and other photos. It’s a good memory of my life.

Even though with my sickness, God has given me life and I have done so much all these years. I thank God for all He has given and done for me.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...