Wednesday, October 28, 2020

No Inspiration

 Monday, 26 October 2020 


I haven't been updating my story since a week ago. I kept thinking about what to write, but my mind is blank. Sometimes my inspiration comes so fast that I can write within hours or days. Yet some days, I completely not able to write.

The whole of last week I didn't go anywhere. my body also didn't feel good too.  Certain days I felt so down with my spasm. I can feel the nerve inside my body pulling me. My body movement slow down. I have difficulty in pushing my wheelchair, not only that I felt very tired.

Certain days when my spasm attacked me more severe I have to lie on the bed till evening. During that time I felt terrible as my muscle kept pulling and I wasn't able to do anything.

When my body stiff with spasm, it made my mum difficult to transfer me to bed. But she helped me patiently and quietly. I felt quilty and apologies to her, but her only word was "it's ok". What I did was thank her. 

I thank God for giving strength to carry on with my sickness in my life. 

 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...