Saturday, October 10, 2020

A Hot Afternoon

Sunday, 4 October 2020


On Sunday (4/10) I thought I would be staying at home until my darling called me that night before saying they would be going Balik Pulau.

On that morning, my darling fetched me around 11 am and we went to their center. Our plan chanced as we were not able to go to Balik Pulau as Teik has to repair his motorcycle. 

So I spent my time at their center watching my darling helping Teik with his motor. I thought Teik wouldn’t take that long to repair his motor but he has a problem fixing the parts, so it took a long time until he finished in the afternoon.

We didn’t go anywhere except spend time at their center. It was quite a hot day. Even though I did nothing there and felt very hot, yet I felt happy I was near my darling.

 


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...