Thursday, October 29, 2020

Getting More Costly

 Thursday 29 October 2020

 

Since last week, I had a hole in my top front tooth. I dread to go to dental, but I had to. So last week Friday, I made an appointment with Adventist Hosp. dental again.

Two days ago (27/10), around 9.30 am Janice dropped me at the lobby and the staff there pushed me up to the dental dept. There were only a few people there when I arrived.

Within minutes, the nurse came to push me in. Dr. Eric checked my teeth before the nurse helped me down the chair. I thought my front tooth has a small hole, but Dr. Eric told me it was a big hole. He also saw another bottom tooth need filing.

He filled both teeth around 45 minutes. Thank God my spams didn't attack me and I was in good condition. I felt relief when it was finished.

After finish, a passerby nurse pushed me out to the counter. When the staff called me for payment, I was surprised the charges are so costly, I pay the bill with an unhappy feeling.

When Janice came to fetch me, I thank God everything was over that morning. Maybe it will be the last time I go to Adventist (dental) as everytime I went there the charges were getting more costly.

 

 

 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...