Saturday, October 17, 2020

Thyroid

 

Tuesday, 6 October 2020


On Tuesday (6/10) was my first visit to Endocrine Dept (at ACC Building). In July, my Psychiatrist doctor wrote a referring letter there for my thyroid problem

Two week ago, I took a blood test at Outpatient Dept (001) before I see Edorine doctor.

That morning, Janice dropped mum and I outside ACC Building, mum and I went up to the 1st floor.

I didn't know where it was, but Janice guided me and it was easy to find. When we enter Edorine Dept, there were so many people. All chairs were taken up, luckily a lady saw us and she gave mum her seat. 

The procedure at the department is quite the same as Psychiatrists Dept, but slightly different. We need to place our card in the first counter, later another (counter) the nurse will call us to take our blood pressure and give us a number. What while waiting, I observed the people who were around there.

When my number was called, I wheel inside. When I reach near the doctor's room, a young Chinese doctor came to push me. When I was inside, I was slightly surprised by four doctors' with their patients in the room. I was happy to have a lady doctor who talks patiently with me. She went through my letter and asked me about my history. She went through my blood test paper.

After discussed with her boss, she explained to me about my blood test which I couldn't understand much. She asked me to continue thyroid medication and will see me in another four months. Before my next visit, I have to take a blood test again.

After taking my appointment card and my medicine chit, we went down. I called Janice to bring us back. I didn't take my medicine as there was a queue of people. Janice will take my medication another day.

Thank you, God, for the morning was over and everything went well.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...