Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Clearing House Items

Saturday, 26 Mac 2022


At end of last month, we found a new place to stay on the first floor of our apartment, Janice slowly and patiently started packing our things into boxes at our present place. Sadly, mum and I couldn’t help much

Janice cleared one room by room, the things we want we put into boxes, and others we don’t want we give to recycle. Thank God, we manage to sell some of our furniture We arrange for my darling and Teik and his disabled worker to help us move place.

Until now we cleared almost everything, left some that haven’t cleared yet. Janice has arranged everything with the landlord, the tenant, and the lorry driver. Janice and I have seen the place twice to see what we want and don’t want.

We pray that everything will go well as planned and in order.         

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...