Monday, March 14, 2022

Found a new apartment

Wednesday, 9 March 2022

Found a new apartment

It has been some time since Janice was searching for another place (in our apartment) for mum and me to stay. It’s because our landlord kept raising yearly payment and this place which we have been staying for the past 10 years have many things spoil

There are many vacant units in our apartment, so Janice asked the owners. Some wanted to rent at a higher price and some wanted to sell their apartment. Janice informed and few other neighbors in charge of this apartment to let her know if anyone is shifting out

Since the end of last year, we heard a group of men who are working nearby is renting the first-floor unit. They will be moving out of this apartment in March. 

Two weeks ago, Janice's neighbor (in charge of our apartment) told Janice the first floor men will be shifting out at end of March. So, Janice immediately called the owner and asked her. The owner confirmed with her tenant and she asked to view the house. Two men who were working nearby came to open their door for us.

Janice brought me to view the house their house. The place almost the same, only it's smaller.We took some video of the whole house. After coming back, Janice confirms and pays the deposit to the owner. Janice gives our owner one month notice. They want us to move out at the beginning of April, so we have only a month to clear our things and move out. We have to sell a few of our furniture, so we took picture and I posted them online. Since last week, we cleared some of our things and recycle them. Some of them give to relatives.

This month will be a busy month for us as we slowly clearing our thing to our new house

 

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...