Tuesday, July 17, 2018

My regular check-up

This morning I went to psychiatrist department for my usual check-up in GH. There were a lot of people of all races with different metal sickness waiting to see the doctors'  We put our card inside the box in front of the counter and waited for our name to be called. After our names were called, we take our number and a small chit to the back and everyone have to test the blood pressure and  weight. Because I'm on the wheelchair, they can only check my pressure. All of us went back to our sit and wait for the doctors to called our name before we go into the doctor's room. This is the usual procedure we have to do.  

I waited for more than 1 hour before my name was called. I hope and prayed that I would get my  regular doctor who saw me twice before. Thank God I got the same doctor again. Sometimes, they would change different doctors to see different patients. I was relief that I got the same doctor again. 

This Malay doctor is kind and gentle person. He asked me how I felt and I told him all my emotion and thinking feelings/problem and I told I felt terrible.  He looked through my file and talked to me. I'm not happy as he asked me to take another type of medication. Now I have to take 2 different type of medicine. Anyway, I have to follow what the doctor's say. He gave me two weeks to try the medicine before he sees' me again.

After seeing the doctor, my maid pushed me down (ground floor) to take medication at the famisi. There were a lot of people waiting to take medication too.

I quite scare to take new medicine as sometimes have side effect or what so ever. I really pray that this medicine suit me and don't give me any side effect.





Marc Anthony - My Baby You


No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...