Friday, July 27, 2018

If wishes come true


Dear God, I have many dreams and wishes in my entire life. Some came true, some did not. I thank you for the dreams/wishes which had come true.

Dear God, I present my all dreams/wishes to you :

1.  I wished I could study to higher school, but I thank you God that I went to Spastic Centre (disabled school) to get some knowledge and therapy.

2.  I wished I could walk, but because of my weak body/limbs and spasms. (will never come true)

3. I wishwd I can work outside and earn more income. I have worked in few NGOs', but what I got was I got insulted and looked down by my colleagues and people due to my medication and weakness. I will never want to look for outside jobs anymore, but accept my condition that I will never able to work outside. But thank God for giving me knowledge on computer/internet. To earn some income at home by learning to do online sales.

4.  I wished to have a boyfriend. Thank you God for giving a guy who love, care and understanding and accept my condition.

5.   I wished to get married and wear my dream wedding gaun, but that will NEVER come true.

6.  I wished to have a child of my own. That will NEVER EVER come true due to my medication. Adopting a child also will NEVER come true.

7.  I wished t have o a small apartment and that will NEVER come true.

8.  I wished I have a close friend who understand my feelings. We can talk to and share our feelings.

9.  I wished there's someone to bring out/company me wherever I want to go.

10. I wished that I get the chance to travel to overseas and see the world. But I thank God that I had visited Japan and Lourdes (Paris) in early 2000's.

11. I wished I can take care of Julie, but I've my limitation. What I can do, I try my best to care for her.

12. I wished that I can help other disabled.

13.  I wished I don't have depression, but be happy always.


Dear God, this is all my wishes/dreams. My life is in Your Hands'. Whether it come true or not, I will accept it.



                                                  

                                                 Sweet Sensation - If wishes came true
                                           
                                         
                      

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...