Saturday, July 14, 2018

Spent time on the beach



It was a great sunny morning, Janice took me to the beach (which I went the 2nd time) in the morning where her in-laws were having picnic/barbecue there. It was a really nice place with big and shady trees'.  When Janice and I arrived, Denis, my brother in-law were doing the barbecue. The rest of their family were all playing cards. 

The beach was really nice as there were no stairs or steps. Cars and motorcycles could straight drive onto the beach. After we arrived, people of all races started came in to the beach. Some were family, others' were couple. A group of young men also came in on their motocycles to enjoy themselves playing balls . I can say people all ages went there to get fresh air and enjoy themselves

I, myself was enjoying the fresh air and played ball with Janice. After finished playing with Janice, we ate barbecue chicken and satay and other food her in-laws cooked.

I especially love to see the ocean and the water flooring. It gives me peace in my heart, sadly I hardly go the beach as no one brings me there.

The ocean is also the creation of GOD!!!







                                                   At the beach

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...