Sunday, July 01, 2018

Months past like the wind


Today is the 1st of July! 6 months of 2018 has passed without realizing. Could imagine time flew so fast. What did I do for the past 6 months? I believe I had done a lot of things, but I couldn't remember what I had done. Funny ya!!! What I knew everyday was morning became night.

I knew I had accomplished in my sales, the past 6 months. What I had done was my best! Certain months were more and certain months were less. I couldn't complain much as this is buying and selling. It's like our life, certain months we are doing good and some months are not.

It goes the same like depression (moods) Some days were good, some days not. I have accept this fact and continue seeing my doctor. 

What I know GOD had helped me through the past 6 months and will continue to lead and guide me on What will to come, I will not know. Only GOD knows!

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...