Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Specially For My Darling Sister


On Sunday, we celebrated Julie's birthday. She has been looking forward for her birthday since one month ago.  We went To Gurney Plaza Mall to celebrated her birthday. She loved to go outing, but sadly it's hard to bring her out. She has to be carried into the car. So she accept it to stay at home unless we have family birthday or special occasion. Then we bring her outing.

Since it was Sunday, there were a lot of people went shopping. Ir was difficult to find a parking lot, but thank God a car got out and we had a parking space.

We straight went up to 4th floor to D.I.Y. shop (a shop which sell all cheap things). We checked out we wanted to buy, but it doesn't have. We went for lunch at Chopper Board Restaurant which was only opposite D.I.Y. shop.





                                             Happy Birthday, my dear loving sister



We had western food and all of us enjoyed our meal. There were many foreign workers work there as waiters' and waitress. When our food arrived, we enjoyed our meal.  I saw few families eating in that restaurant too. After lunch, we adjourned to other floors for shopping. All of us had a great time.

It was an enjoyable family outing. All of us enjoyed our lunch and shopping.



                                                         
                                                        

                                              Coffee Cheese Cake for birthday girl
                                                           


I bought a cake for Julie (coffee and cheese cake). When we came home, we say birthday song. cut the cake and enjoyed the cake. 

I thank God for Julie's life till today! It's wonderful to see her talk and laugh everyday and to see there's so much life in her....Though of she had gone though a lot of suffering the past years and throughout her whole life. Our family love and care for her keep her life going. And God is the One who give Julie life.



No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...