Sunday, July 22, 2018

Done the best

A week had past by again. As I know, I did my best. I occupied my time with posting up listings for sale and thinking and searching online on how to do do more things. Did Janice company work (in her house) twice last week.

I went to GH twice last week for my regular check-up at Psychiatrist Department and another day Dental Department as my filling came out. Luckily, I called for appointment and the next day I could get my tooth done. Thank God for leading me and Julie to GH Dental as we disabled with special card get free treatment. Thank God also Julie and myself got good, understanding and patient dentist. They understand our condition. 

My spasm also came and go, but it wasn't severe. I took things easy and couldn't do much work. Had to rest me. 

Thank God I did what I could and my best for last week. Another week comes again, how the days will go by, with God's help I will do my best!





Kool & The Gang - Cherish
                                                       

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...