Sunday, September 12, 2010

Goodbye Fr. Mashall

I can’t imagine I will be saying goodbye to a very good friend soon. He is our Parish Priest, Fr. Mashall Fernandez of four years. He is a very good priest as he is humble and kind hearted. He is the only priest who gets close with the disabled friends in our church. He is the only person who treated me like a woman (instead of a child/girl) like most people treated me.

I would go to him wherever I have any problems and he would listen to me patiently. He encourages me to follow my heart and never to give up in life. That is the most encouraging words I ever have from a person. It touches my heart as no one has ever encourages me before like Fr. Mashall. Ever though I failed many times, he continues to support me.

People come in and out from my life. But for Fr. Mashall, he will surely stay in my heart. It really saddens me to see him leave, as I don’t have anyone to share my problem with. But my dear God have to take him to another church in Alor Setar.

Thank you Fr. For caring for me these four years and see me as a woman, treated me as an adult and especially be a good friend to me. May our good God continue to bless and guide you wherever HE wants you to be.

1 comment:

Neeha said...

Life goes On...
never mind who stays or not..
But it might be painful.....

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...