Friday, July 06, 2018

Not a good week


This first week of July, is not a good week for me. I'm unable to do many things due eye sight problem lead my headache and my spasm start attacking me again. It makes my limbs stiff and I unable my daily work and things. I have difficulty in breathing too. I don't feel angry or frustrated now if not it will effect my eyesight or my spasm will get worst. I have take things easy. What I did watch movies on my computer and rest more.

I cannot fight against my sickness, but take it easy. GOD is in charge of my life and I have leave everything HIM - in good and bad times.  I look forward for better weeks ahead.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...