Saturday, April 21, 2018

2016 - A very tough year - Part 2


Hi I'm back!!! Welcome a new year 2018.... God give me another year of life !!!!

I wanted to continue from previous my story about my severe spasm, but I completely don't have mood to write. Thinking back of my suffering of my severe spasm, I really feel scare. That anytime it can come back and attack me again.

I truly suffered a lot from my severe spasm in 2016.  My spasm became more and more severe as months pass, until my whole body, limbs, face were so stiffed from morning till night. It started with my left face keep pulling, my head keep falling down (became weak) and my arms and legs keep pulling me and became very, very stiffed.

No one can understand how I felt during that time. I felt very angry, frustrated, sad and etc..etc... I was very miserable because I was always very active person, but I became a person who couldn't do anything at all. I couldn't even use my computer to work as couldn't type on the keyboard. My hand/fingers couldn't control the keys and my head kept falling down.

What I could do was lie down on my bed (almost the whole day) What I could described was I HAD A VERY TERRIBLE TIME. I had difficulty in breathing as there are no air going through the brain. Also very difficult in moving my limbs.

My family members who handle me had a though time too. When my body/limbs were stiffed, it was very heavy to lift/carry me. I thank GOD for my family were patient, understanding and caring for me during my difficult time.

As I lied in bed, couldn't do anything, what I did was kept praying and calling GOD for help and heal me again...





No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...