Saturday, April 21, 2018

My computer - my best friend


I thank GOD for giving me the knowledge to learn computer and to access to internet. Though the years, I have learnt a lot of things online. Many times when I was stuck not knowing how to go on, I asked my good friend (disabled too) on how to managed. He taught me a lot "new things. Thank God for this friend of mine who is every willing to help me.

From then on, I kept learning and searching new things online. I didn't give up on learning by myself

Many times, when my computer was spoiled or the internet line, couldn't get through. I got very frustrated as I didn't know to do.

My computer is my "best friend". I can say that for sure.

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...