Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Three days of Agony


In 2016, I seek my neurologies in General Hospital Penang for help, if they could increase my medication. Even though they increased the dosage my medicine, yet my spasm was still so severe.

I  adjourned to the emergency few times in GH to check what was wrong with me. What I suffered was, every time I went, I  had blood test and it was very painful. The doctors' checked my blood and it came out good. So they sent me home.

Yet my spasm was still very severe, so the head of neurology knows my case very well. She admitted me to the ward immediately . I stayed there 3 days. It was an hell of the time I spent my days there as no one was there to helped me. My mum and sister came in the morning, lunch and dinner time to help.

In the morning, when the nurses cleaned all the patients, they bath them on the bed. As there were many patients' to bath for. As I was the last patient they bath for. Do you know how they bath me?

They threw the backet of water on me and changed my pampers. That was it!!! Wow!!! I felt like an animal, no human being.

The worst thing was, no one helped to urinate. I had to be on the pampers from evening until the next morning. I wet on the pampers many times and I asked the nurses to helped changed, but they didn't bother about me. The bed was all wet. I had to sleep the whole two nights on the wet and smelly bed. 

It wasn't me alone like that, other patients' also told me that they were all wet. But none of the nurses changed for them too. We had to wait till next morning for other nurses to "bath" us.

The doctors' gave me new medication and on the third day, they said I could be discharged. Praise and thank God I could go home!!! My agony was OVER!!!!

The doctors' didn't know that when I lied down, I had less spasm, but only when I sit up my severe spasm attacked me a lot. They increased my medication and gave me other new medication too. The new medication didn't suit me and I didn't take the new medicine after all I came home.

Anyhow, I was so happy to come home from the so called "prison" I will always remember this "agony" I had gone through

No comments:

God, What Are You Doing In My Life?

Tuesday, 2 May 2022 I'm lying on my bed now thinking of my life. What is God doing in my life? I really cannot understand. I keep thin...